Facebook is one of the most popular online social networking service that helps you to stay connected with your friends, relatives and family members at all times, no matter in which corner of the globe they are located. You will be able to share photos, videos, event details and so on with your friends and family members and bring the world closer to them.
You will need to be a registered user to enjoy the services offered by Facebook. You will be able to create profiles, like and dislike posts and add comments on other posts, add photos and videos and send messages to your loved ones, friends and colleagues. Some of the features that you can enjoy on Facebook are: to find members who have common interests, to promote a public page on specific topics, to see who are your contacts online and to chat with them as well as allows you to post, read and respond to classified ads. You will really enjoy what you get on Facebook and it is one t important social media networking site that you will never like to sign out once you sign in.
Steps To Sign Into Facebook Account
The following are the steps and the procedure that you need to follow to access your Facebook account explain in this article.
- If you are already a member of the Facebook social networking site, then all you need to do is to go to www.facebook.com page in your web browser.
- Once you enter the Facebook page, you will find a log in option at the top right hand side of the Facebook page.
- Here, you will also see an Email or Phone as well as a password option with blank boxes.
- You need to enter your registered email address in the space just below the ‘Email or Phone’ option. You can also enter the phone number that you have given when signing up for the Facebook account as your username.
- Many prefer to sign in using their Email account. Make sure that you enter the correct email address or the phone number that you have entered when signing in to get access to your Facebook account.
- You need to also enter the exact password that you have entered in the sign up page in the password text box on the sign in page to get entry into your Facebook account.
- If by any chance you do not remember your password, then all you need to do is to click on the ‘forward your password?’ option just below the password box.
- You will be directed to a page that asks for your email or phone or username or full name and type any of these in the box provided and then press search option.
- You will be directed to a reset your password page where you have the option to either receive the rest password to your mobile or Google account or to your email account.
- Pick any of these to receive an instant reset password.
Now, sign into Facebook with the email address or phone number and the new password. You will be instantly logged on to your Facebook page.